[OT] Wireless remote events? - resolved

Frank D. Engel, Jr. fde101 at fjrhome.net
Wed Sep 29 17:37:37 EDT 2004

I think there is some good documentation about this at SourceForge; you
might want to check there.

Basically, you pick a license, apply it to your code, and release it.

CVS is one solution to manage multiple contributors to code, but it
might not work too well with Rev files -- it was intended for
C/Pascal/Java-type code, which consists of plain-text files.  It chokes
on binary files, like the ones used by Rev.  Not sure what you'd use
for Rev.