Disappearing Objects in 2.5 under OS X

Gregory Lypny gregory.lypny at videotron.ca
Tue Sep 28 15:02:02 EDT 2004

I see, although what you are describing seems to be something
different.  Metal-look stacks used to refresh rather poorly under older
versions, but what I'm describing here is a complete disappearance of
all objects (controls) except for the metal-look stack window, which
occurs unpredictably when I switch from the Edit to Browse tool.  I
don't recall whether I had a particular control selected at the time
that I switched tools.

	Greg