More 2.5 weirdness

Howard Bornstein howard.bornstein at gmail.com
Mon Sep 27 17:39:25 EDT 2004

Boy, V2.5 is now starting to act very squirly. I get into a situation
where combo and popup buttons will no longer pop open. Not only the
buttons on my stack, but also the buttons on the property inspector.
So the little Arrow button at the top-right of the inspector no longer
works, the popup, which show Basic Properties as its first choice
doesn't work, etc.

Most other things seem to work. This happens after my script sets the
labels of some combo-buttons in my stack. That's about the only thing
related that I'm doing that I can think of. Closing a stack and
re-opening it doesn't fix this. I have to quit and restart Rev.

Anybody seen this?

--
Regards,

Howard Bornstein