[OT] PAD files, MacPAD, and you

Andre Garzia soapdog at mac.com
Wed Sep 22 16:30:36 EDT 2004

Ops, my mistake...

richard, there's an PAD editor compatible with the "windows" PAD files
for the Macintosh, it's built in filemaker and its available on the net
from http://www.chickengirl.com/padmaker.php   it's called PADMaker and
it works.  MacPAD is just a plist with couple tricks, and the objc libs
for autoUpdate.

I would endorse normal PAD files.

andre

--