'Blessed' plugins

Geoff Canyon gcanyon at inspiredlogic.com
Tue Sep 21 10:00:30 EDT 2004

Upon further reflection, there seems to me to be a clear-cut case for a
custom property. The concept in question, "Can I drag controls onto
this stack?" is distinguishable from the existing property cantModify,
which as Hugh points out has broader implications.

I'd argue for using a more specific name, something like
revCantReceiveDroppedControls, or revCantDropControls. It only needs to
exist in development environment stacks (and plugins) so it doesn't
pollute stacks under development. Finally, all the work is on the part
of the IDE developers (not us) so we don't have to worry about using
brain-cycles on this...

regards,

Geoff Canyon
gcanyon at inspiredlogic.com