XQuery in Rev?

Joël Guillod joel.guillod at net2000.ch
Tue Sep 21 06:35:41 EDT 2004

Arthur,

I use DBXML as an XML database which allows to do XQuery and much
more... Have a surf on http://www.dbxml.com/product.html

I made a couple of Rev functions/handlers to communicate with dbxml. If
some are interested I will clean my scripts and publish them. Let me
know!

And YES, we need much more xml capabilities in Rev. Probably we will
because the new RR documentation format is xml based.

Joel