Re: Rép : Rev cgi, PostgreSQL and standalones

Pierre Sahores psahores at easynet.fr
Mon Sep 20 07:04:32 EDT 2004

Hello Jan,

I'm just on the way to improve the html's part production in using the
"FreeWayExpress" wisiwig html editor (MacOS only). Golive and
Dreamweaver are probably good at this point too.

Let me know how this goes for you :)

Best, Pierre

Le 20 sept. 04, à 12:52, Jan Schenkel a écrit :

> --- Pierre Sahores <psahores at easynet.fr> wrote:
>> Hello There,
>>
>> First part available (example app)...
>>
>> To get it, just type
>> <http://acacia93.dyndns.org/rev_web_app.zip> from
>> within your prefered Web browser.
>>
>> Have fun,
>>
>> Best, Pierre
>>

> Merci beacoup, Pierre -- I've just downloaded it and
> will poke around in it as soon as I find the time.
>
> Jan Schenkel.
>
> =====
> "As we grow older, we grow both wiser and more foolish at the same
> time."  (La Rochefoucauld)

Bien cordialement, Pierre Sahores

100, rue de Paris
F - 77140 Nemours