'Blessed' plugins

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Sat Sep 18 00:18:51 EDT 2004

On 9/17/04 10:39 PM, Geoff Canyon wrote:

> The version of Navigator I'm working on seems to be immune to drag and
> drop. Not sure what I'm doing differently. The name of the stack is
> revNavigator, I think the "rev" prefix might be the difference.

I've just tried a couple of things, nothing extensive. I named a stack
"revTest". In toplevel mode, I can put a button on it. As modeless or
palette, I can't (and I even get a beep when I try.) If the stack is
renamed to simply "test", I can put a button on it in any mode except
palette.

Hugh, maybe you could make your stack modeless and call it
"rev-something"? For now, anyway?

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com