Drawers ( * fixed stack url * )

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Thu Sep 16 09:02:06 EDT 2004

On 9/16/04 3:58 AM, "william griffin" <bill at igame3d.com> wrote:

>>> I was almost happy...almost...
>>> The drawers exhibit some weird behavior like not obeying the side
>>> of the stack they are supposed to be drawing out of,  not sticking to
>>> the
>>> origin stack after they are resized and assorted other weirdness.

I looked at your stack, and the only thing I could see was that the drawer
would move to the "other" side of the stack if the drawer couldn't be fully
opened and stay on screen, but that's what it's supposed to do.

Can you kind of walk me through how to recreate the bugs/issues you are
describing?

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software
Web site: http://www.sonsothunder.com/