drawers

william griffin bill at igame3d.com
Wed Sep 15 20:22:34 EDT 2004

> Message: 17
> Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2004 12:37:54 -0600
> From: "Arthur Urban" <aturban at qwest.net>
> Subject: RE: Mac OS X splittable window?
> To: "'How to use Revolution'" <use-revolution at lists.runrev.com>
>
>> Now how does one pull off those side drawers that are all the  rage
>> in OS  X apps?
>
> I believe all you have to do is:
>
>    drawer stack "mystack"
>
> Check out the 'drawer' command in the online ref, there are more
> options if
> memory serves.
>
> ~~~ Arthur
>
> "Never interrupt your enemy while he is making a mistake."

I was almost happy...almost...

The drawers exhibit some weird behavior like not obeying the side
of the stack they are supposed to be drawing out of,  not sticking to
the
origin stack after they are resized and assorted other weirdness.

go stack url "http://www.igame3d.com/rev/DrawerBug.rev"

play with that drawer a bit and you'll see what I mean
I tried some other variations like setting the side of the stack at
resize and such but no go.

Mr Bill