My copy of Rev just crashed and won't launch anymore...

jbv jbv.silences at Club-Internet.fr
Tue Sep 14 16:44:44 EDT 2004

In the middle of a work session, I tried to open
a stack from my HD, got a message telling me
that a stack with the same name was already loaded
in memory, so I choosed the "purge" option, and
then Rev freezed.
I forced quit (MacOS 9) and tried to launch it again,
but the startup process never went further than the
splashscreen saying "loading plugins, menus..."

I had to download a new copy and go through the
whole decompact & install process again...

Well, don't know what to think about that...
Never had that kind of problem with MC anyway..;

JB