clearing table fields ?

jbv jbv.silences at Club-Internet.fr
Mon Sep 13 16:03:01 EDT 2004

Wilhelm ,

Thanks for the suggestion, but it doesn't work...
actually it clears all cells, but when I click on a cell
to edit its content, I always retrieve the same old
content... only the text that I type when editing a
cell does actually change the content of that cell;
but when I try to change the text of a table field
via script (put line 1 of fld 1 into fld 2), the new
text appears in fld 2, but disappears when editing
the cell...

JB