arrow keys in a text field?

Geoff Canyon gcanyon at inspiredlogic.com
Sun Sep 12 20:41:54 EDT 2004

I'm using 2.5 and I have a palette where the arrow keys aren't working
in a field. I've already checked that the appropriate properties are
set, and the arrow keys work if I move the field out of the group it's
in.

I remember there being an issue if some portion of a field is covered
by something else, but that doesn't seem to be the case here. I've
tried setting the group to the highest layer, and the field to the
highest layer in the group, with no luck.

I've looked at the rawKeyUp data, and that message is being triggered.
But the arrow keys still don't move the cursor.

Any ideas before I go prematurely gray?

regards,

Geoff Canyon
gcanyon at inspiredlogic.com