Using xml functions

Jan Schenkel janschenkel at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 11 15:50:14 EDT 2004

--- Bill <bill at bluewatermaritime.com> wrote:
> I would like to re-phrase my question:
>

> Which is best (faster to set-up) creating xml
> documents from runrev using
> the revAddXMLNode or RevAppendXML or hand coding?

Hi Bill,

I've used both approaches, and I think it depends on
your purpose : if you're only writing a file to disk,
I would just do some hand coding.
On the other hnd, if it is data that needs edited,
reviewed and tweaked again by the user before it gets
written to file or sent off for further processing,
then I'd use revAppendXML and revAddXMLNode.

Hope this helped you come to a decision,

Jan Schenkel.

=====