Rev cgi, PostgreSQL and standalones

jbv jbv.silences at Club-Internet.fr
Wed Sep 8 14:28:08 EDT 2004

Pierre,

This solution is very attractive.
I guess it is related to the PHP code you posted to
this list a few times during the past couple of years...
If yes, it must still be in my archives...

The problem is that AFAIR (and as Alejandro pointed
out) it's been split across several successive threads...

Besides, it's not really easy to choose such a solution
when one isn't "fluent" in PHP, and don't have full
access to the PostgreSQL settings...

JB