more menu maddness, reply

Meitnik at aol.com Meitnik at aol.com
Wed Sep 8 11:40:25 EDT 2004

>Can you offer a little more information? For example, in what way does the
SB no longer work? >Does it crash, does it make a standalone but it won't run,
does it just throw up it's hands and say >"I'm outta here"? Also, it might
help if you show us your script for the File button (or the handler >for it, if
you put it in the menu group).

well, if I comment out the installing of my menubar on startup and then when
my app is loaded, I uncomment out the installing of my menubar, SB will
finally allow me to save to Standalone with a working menubar. So at least I have a
work around.

As for the file Menu, I have only this:

Printer Setup...
-
Quit MyApp

The quit part goes where its suppose to under osx and it works, but my
Printer Setup menuitem fails to show up at all. :(

Andrew