Problems with closeField

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Tue Sep 7 14:15:37 EDT 2004

On 9/7/04 4:41 AM, "JonathanC at ag.nsw.gov.au" <JonathanC at ag.nsw.gov.au>
wrote:

> Here's an explanation of the problem(s):
> The "Auto-complete" field contains a closeField handler, which checks its
> contents against another field ("Auto-complete list") and offers to add a
> new line, if required.
> However, the closeField handler seems to only be triggered when the field
> is EMPTIED.

Jonathan, you're not passing the keyDown, so I'm guessing the field doesn't
know that anything's changed. I wasn't able to download your stack (it said
it couldn't find the server - must be my ISP), but perhaps you could give
that a try?

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software
Web site: http://www.sonsothunder.com/