Well, which licence do I need ?

Kevin Miller kevin at runrev.com
Tue Sep 7 12:06:25 EDT 2004

On 7/9/04 4:49 pm, "jbv" <jbv.silences at Club-Internet.fr> wrote:

> It's time to buy a licence for Rev 2.5.
> I have an old MC (2.4.3) licence, but it lacks
> some new features I need for a project I'm
> working on.
>
> I just spent some time on runrev.com, but am
> a bit lost between all the options and add-ons...
>
> Basically, here's what I need :
> - multi-platform editing on MacOS X, MacOS 9 and
> Windows
> - standalone building on these 3 OS
> - SSL on these 3 OS
> - MySQL & PostgreSQL access on these 3 OS
> - I don't need Oracle access
> - external development on those 3 OS
> - MySQL & PostgreSQL access for Rev cgi running on
> Linux servers.
>
> I might also want to use the MC IDE...
>
> I guess that means a single user licence for Rev Enterprise,
> with a special key for using the MC IDE, right ?
>
> And how much exactly am I going to pay for that ?

You need a MetaCard to Enterprise Cross Grade, available in our store.  BTW,
this is exactly the sort of question that support at runrev.com is always happy
to answer :)

Kind regards,

Kevin

Kevin Miller ~ kevin at runrev.com ~ http://www.runrev.com/
Runtime Revolution - User-Centric Development Tools