educational version of Dreamcard?

Louis Janus janus005 at umn.edu
Tue Sep 7 11:21:22 EDT 2004

On http://dreamcard.runrev.com/section/faq.php#19, an educational
version (for users with .edu domains) is described:

If you have a .edu (or local equivalent) email address you are
eligible for our 30% educational discount on all license types.  To
obtain the discount you need to contact us to request it.

\ I want to get it, but apparently one has to get some special code
or permission. I've written twice (over a week) to support at runrev.com
but no response. My 10 hour trial runs out soon, and I think I want
to continue, and the ed discount is a good value, I'd say.

Any ideas how to rouse the folks at Runrev?

Thanks

Louis

Louis Janus, Ph.D.
  Less Commonly Taught Languages (LCTL) Project
  Center for Advanced Research on Language Acquisition (CARLA)
  University of Minnesota
  617 Heller Hall
  271 19th Avenue So.
  Minneapolis, MN 55455 USA