lock up a stack

Frank D. Engel, Jr. fde101 at fjrhome.net
Tue Sep 7 09:56:48 EDT 2004

If the appearance of disabled fields is not a problem for you, you
could also group the fields and disable the group when a user should
not be able to edit, or enable the group when they can:

set the enabled of group "Field Set" to <true if this user may edit>

or

if <this user may edit> then enable group "Field Set"
else disable group "Field Set"