How to delete a sub-stack from a main stack

kee nethery kee at kagi.com
Tue Sep 7 08:37:08 EDT 2004

A while back, Klaus Major indicated that in the message box I have to
type the following command where stackA is the current mainstack, and
stackB is the sub-stack stuck inside it.

set the mainstack of stack "stackB" of stack "stackA" to "stackB"

I tried this and in the application browser it does move the sub-stack
to the left so that it appears to be equal in status to the existing
main stack. I saved the main stack and then quit Revolution. Then when
re-opening the main stack (re-launching Revolution) the sub-stack is
now gone.

So this seems to have deleted the sub-stack from the main stack.

Thanks everyone for the assistance.

Kee Nethery

Still interested in a way to copy the sub-stack out of the main stack
so that it becomes a full main stack on it's own.