responding to clicks in QT wired sprites?

Trevor DeVore lists at mangomultimedia.com
Mon Sep 6 12:56:54 EDT 2004

On Sep 5, 2004, at 9:46 PM, Richard Gaskin wrote:

> Is there any way to translate clicks on wired sprites inside a QT
> movie to Revolution?
>
> I know there's a hotSpotClicked message for QTVRs, but I don't know if
> that's also sent with clicks on wired sprites.
>
> If not, Trevor, you got something for that in your QT externals?

As Troy and Klaus mentioned there are functions for interacting with
wired sprites though no general action like hotSpotClicked which is
triggered when any sprite is clicked.  Do you need a general message
when a sprite is clicked or can you add a DebugStr or
ApplicationNumberAndString message when creating the wired movies?  I
don't know if QT sends a message whenever sprites are clicked but if
you need something like this I can ask on the QT API list and see if it
is possible.

--
Trevor DeVore
Blue Mango Multimedia