Why!!! Why no good documentation about important changes?

Jan Schenkel janschenkel at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 6 10:56:07 EDT 2004

--- François Cuneo <francois.cuneo at cuk.ch> wrote:
> RE Hello!
>
> I have written a few minutes ago a mail about a big
> evolution for the French
> users.
>
> And how do you want that we know that? Have we
> really every time a lot of
> hours to find how the things are changed???
>
> Thank you Runrev to do something easy about this
> kind of things!
>
> Amicalement
> François

Bonjour François,

While I understand your frustration, I do believe
that's what the beta and release candidate rounds were
for : to see if anything broke for you that slipped
through the cracks.
A lot can b tested through automtion, but some things
only mortals like you and me will spot as we give it a
whirl.

Jan Schenkel.

=====