[ANN] Inspect without clicking in 2.5? FREE!

Jerry Daniels jerry at daniels-mara.com
Sun Sep 5 01:21:59 EDT 2004

I tried to replicate the cmd-opt click behavior with Constellation and
it was not easy to do. This hover method turned out to be extremely
easy and I found a way to make it fairly reliable. It was the hover
method's lack of reliability that annoyed people, perhaps.

I will also give credit to the CLEANLINESS of 2.5 as to why hover now
works well with Inspector Gadget. PLUS, with the Gadget, you can turn
off whenever you like.

-JD