And the Preferences MenuItem has problems too!

Fran=?ISO-8859-1?B?5w==?=ois Cuneo francois.cuneo at cuk.ch
Sat Sep 4 18:17:35 EDT 2004

Hello again!

So, in the documentation, for the sepcial "Preferences" MenuItem on OSX,  we
can read:

" If your application's user interface is presented in a language other than
English, set the name of the Edit menu button to "Edit", and set its label
to the correct translation. This ensures that the engine can find the Edit
menu, while making sure that the menu is shown in the correct language."

I tell

"Set the label of btn "Edit" of group "Menubar 1" to "Edition"

In this case, the Preference menuitem on OSX stays on the Edit menu and not
in the Application Menu like it should be!

If I leave the menu Edit with the label "Edit", all is fine.

Amicalement
François

François Cuneo
Au Champ du Pré