What about QUIT Menu and translation of it!

Klaus Major klaus at major-k.de
Sat Sep 4 13:36:43 EDT 2004

Bon soir François,

> Hello Klaus!
>
> Thank you but I'm sorry, the translation of the quit menu item and the
> help
> menuitem doesn't work with the empty folders in 2.5! It was perfect on
> 2.1
> but no in 2.5
>
> I don't speak about crash, only about translation!
>
> All stays in English (Quit and Help).
>
> The only way to translate in another language is the string in the file
>
> /Applications/Revolution 2.5/Revolution.app/Contents/Info.plist
>
> You have to change the English with French (or another language).

Well, here with my 2.5 RR and MC it DOES workwithout modifying the
Info.plist...

See this screenshot:

http://www.major-k.de/germanlproj.jpg

See last menu right:
Hilfe = Help

and the 2 items in the Revolution menu:

Einstellungen = Preferences
Revolution beenden = Quit revolution

Translation and no crash...

I just checked Photoshop which comes in several languages and in the
Info.plist there is also
just "English" in:

>    <key>CFBundleDevelopmentRegion</key>

It must be something else...