What about QUIT Menu and French translation of it!

Fran=?ISO-8859-1?B?5w==?=ois Cuneo francois.cuneo at cuk.ch
Sat Sep 4 09:18:30 EDT 2004

Hello Everybody, hello Klaus!

I have tried a lot of things with the empty folder " French.lproj".

With 2.5. It doesn't works at all. It was perfect with 2.1 (thanks for it)
but not for the new version.

In fact I founded a part of the solution:

In the package (on MacOSX) Revolution, you have the file

/Applications/Revolution 2.5/Revolution.app/Contents/Info.plist

In this file, you have:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple Computer//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN"
"http://www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd">
<plist version="1.0">
<dict>
    <key>CFBundleDevelopmentRegion</key>
    <string>English</string>
    <key>CFBundleDocumentTypes</key>
    <array>
        <dict>
            <key>CFBundleTypeExtensions</key>
            <array>
                <string>rev</str

If you replace     <string>English</string>
By     <string>French</string>

All is correct.

But what I don't know, it's how is it possible to do as the standalone use
another language (by example German) if it's used on a german system.

Has anybody an idea??

Amicalement
François

François Cuneo