dragging 2 windows in synch

Scott Morrow scott at elementarysoftware.com
Sat Sep 4 02:19:10 EDT 2004

Thank you for that excellent suggestion!  I may have been missing the
forest for the drawer in this case as this seems such an obvious
solution... now that you point it out.  I do like that drawers can open
from different edges depending what the user might find most
convenient.  In this case, where I'm  doing something that might
ordinarily be done with a popup menu - if the list of items weren't so
big -  having it scroll up without taking the window's handle with it
is the detractor from simply resizing the stack to show the list.

-Scott Morrow
Elementary Software
(Now with 20% less chalk dust !)
web     http://elementarysoftware.com/