What about the quit menuitem in standalone with 2.5?

Björnke von Gierke bvg at mac.com
Fri Sep 3 17:53:13 EDT 2004

On Sep 03 2004, at 21:11, Troy Rollins wrote:

> ...One list really does not suit all needs. Frankly, I'm not too
> inclined to hang out on a list with the dreamcarder who wants to make
> a Pokemon database as his 6th grade science project....

Elitarist! Oh wait no name calling...

Actually I think exactly the mingling of pro's and beginners is what
this list makes so great (apart of the no name calling policy).
I was a hobbyist too (am still, but that's not the point). Now I
consider myself a pro. Not because I am a better programmer, or because
I learned so much, but because I can help more often then that I need
help.

sincerely yours
Bjoernke von Gierke

Chat with other RunRev developers: