Tools Palette Disappearing in 2.5

Derek Bump webmaster at dreamscapesoftware.com
Fri Sep 3 15:19:19 EDT 2004

Has anyone else been experiencing the following bug?

When I launch Rev 2.5 the Tools palette is not visible.  I try unchecking and checking it within it's menu, but that still does not make it visible.  The only way I've been able to get it to show is to launch the Application Browser and double click it to bring it to the TopLevel.  After that I close it and reopen it and it works just fine.

This is happening on Revolution 2.5 on WinXP Home Edition.

Derek Bump
Dreamscape Software