dragging 2 windows in synch

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Fri Sep 3 03:55:46 EDT 2004

Hi Scott,

I've a very easy to implement library for doing just about what you
want. It's called 'altBuddyStack' and available at the bottom of page:

http://www.altuit.com/webs/altuit2/RunRev/Downloads.htm

or just put in the msg:

go URL "http://www.altuit.com/webs/altuit2/RunRev/altbuddystack.rev" and
you can see it work.

It has the advantage of being VERY EASY TO IMPLEMENT with existing
stacks/windows. The disadvantage of only moving the stacks together
after the mouse is up (something you don't want to do).

best,

Chipp