2.5 trial, MacOS standalone engine

Roger.E.Eller at sealedair.com Roger.E.Eller at sealedair.com
Thu Sep 2 13:42:50 EDT 2004

Kevin Miller wrote:
> Yes, as indicated on the web site we haven't released the Mac OS Classic
> version, but it will be up very shortly now.
>
> Kind regards,
>
> Kevin
>
> Kevin Miller ~ kevin at runrev.com ~ http://www.runrev.com/

Kevin,
I was wondering if 2.5 will 'ever' have ALL of the supported unix flavors
available for download, or will runrev move on to 2.6 as soon as 2.5.x is
satisfying the majority of customers? Several of the unix versions for 2.2
were 'coming soon' for a long long time, and some were never posted.
What's the deal? I know resources are limited, but as long as the build
menu lists BSD, HP-UX, Iris, Linux, RS/6000, SPARC Solaris, SPARC, and
Solaris, then I expect them ALL to be available before a new major version
is released. As an enterprise customer, I have paid for ALL of these.

Also, where have the older versions gone? I get 'Access Forbidden' if I go
to http://www.runrev.com/revolution/engines11/

Roger Eller  <roger.e.eller at sealedair.com>