downloading trial DreamCard gives me Revolution 2.5

j runrev at davidjdowns.com
Wed Sep 1 19:30:20 EDT 2004

Essentially the same?  Well, that's not the way I read the press
release.  Rev 2.5 looks nothing like HyperCard.  The announcement made
me believe that Dreamcard would be scaled back and have a lot less
on-screen clutter; more for the consumer and less for the programmer.
Should they both look the same when I launch them?

J.