New "Education" List?

Wilhelm Sanke sanke at hrz.uni-kassel.de
Wed Sep 1 18:08:03 EDT 2004

Using the link on the new main Runrev site on the left "Mailing Lists"
and then "subscribe" I reach

the introductory line:

> This mailing list is intended for discussion relating to using
> Revolution in Education.

I appreciate very much that such an intention is voiced, but it is
contrary to what Kevin Miller said in a recent post about the list on
Wed, 01 Sep 2004, in "Re: Rev crash w/ DB Query Builder":

> This might be a good point for me to remind everyone that this list is for
> discussing how to use the product.

which does not indicate any special reference to "education".

Will that above stated intention eventually lead to a special
"edu-revolution" list?

Regards,

Wilhelm Sanke
<http://www.sanke.org>