Why 10 hours for a newbie and 30 days for a "programmer" ?

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Wed Sep 1 12:58:10 EDT 2004

On 9/1/04 11:22 AM, "Jan Schenkel" <janschenkel at yahoo.com> wrote:

> While I will take my time to check every little detail
> before parting with $999 for Rev Enterprise, I think a
> bit of experimenting with Dreamcard would convince me
> in no time.

Well, Jan, that's just the thing... I don't think you (or any other
dedicated programmer) is Dreamcard's target market. My understanding is that
it is targeted for new developers or ones who used to use HyperCard a long
time ago and don't currently.

If that's true, then I agree with Judy that 10 hours is not enough time,
IMHO.

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software
Web site: http://www.sonsothunder.com/