Why 10 hours for a newbie and 30 days for a "programmer"

Troy Rollins troy at rpsystems.net
Wed Sep 1 11:27:27 EDT 2004

On Sep 1, 2004, at 11:00 AM, Fred D Yocum wrote:

>  A programmer might be able to "kick the
> tyres" and take the program out for a spin, but the analogy is more
> like a
> bicyclist who is about to buy a car.

AFAIK when you go to buy a car, no matter how much driving experience
you have, you get a bunch of brochures, and a test drive that lasts
about 10 minutes.

For DreamCard, we're talking about a *very* inexpensive authoring
environment in comparison to everything else that is out there. It
should be a pretty easy decision after 10 hours of use, especially with
RevOnline to get you up-to-speed.
--
Troy
RPSystems, Ltd.