WebDAV implementation?

Frank Leahy frank at backtalk.com
Wed Sep 1 05:12:50 EDT 2004

Andre,

Thanks, the Applescript is a great suggestion, I'll take a look at it!

But an addition to libURL is probably where it really belongs, no?
Maybe Dave Cragg could chime in here...

-- Frank

Web Photos Pro: Software for Photo Bloggers and Other Photo Power Users
See us on the web at http://www.webphotospro.com/

On Sep 1, 2004, at 3:26 AM, use-revolution-request at lists.runrev.com