dragging 2 windows in synch

Scott Morrow scott at elementarysoftware.com
Wed Sep 1 00:23:28 EDT 2004

Thanks Ken, I'm working in MacOS  and  didn't realize that the
moveStack and resizeStack message were sent continually under Windows.
While  good news it surprised me as the documentation is pretty
specific.

<< The moveStack message is sent after the movement is finished. This
means that you cannot prevent a stack window from being moved by
trapping this message. >>

I'm using Rev version 2.1.2 so hopefully this isn't a new feature!

... Custom windows will probably have to wait : )
-Scott