How to make My application Trial ware

Abeysekera, Prasanna nivantha at optusnet.com.au
Sun Oct 31 20:52:04 EST 2004

Hi Everybody,
                     I am one of the Revolution users, new to it, and very
happy with the product. I am looking for some advise and script help to make
my application trial ware and then convert it to Full version upon receiving
payments. Can you please, direct me to a web site with a script example, a
package that do the licensing of the revolution build applications, or can
you please direct me to a knowledge resource so that I can write some code
in my application itself. I am referring to a delivery method similar to
Revolutions  licensing method or standalone registration key type method.

Thank you all in-advance and I appreciate your help.

Regards,

Niva

---