sample stacks - detailed description of how to find them

FlexibleLearning at aol.com FlexibleLearning at aol.com
Sun Oct 31 16:17:31 EST 2004

> Thanks for the status update. Hmmm... sounds like I'm caught
> in a transition and it will work out in time. Since I just
> joined the Revolution community I've missed some of the
> recent happenings. I can only hope Revolution will provide
> access to their Help stacks and code segments soon? Hint
> Hint :-)) !

Hi Ralph ,

You may find the Scripter's Scrapbook of interest, not only as a means of seeing some samples but more for accumulating and co-ordinating your own code segments, scripts, documents, links and support information:

http://www.flexibleLearning.com/xtalk.htm

/H
Hugh Senior
The Flexible Learning Company