sample stacks

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Sat Oct 30 20:56:54 EDT 2004

Ralph-

Saturday, October 30, 2004, 7:25:01 AM, you wrote:

RRF> Does anyone have Revolution's previous sample stacks Mark
RRF> mentioned uploaded to their server that we "Newbies" could access
RRF> and download?

Well, they aren't mine to upload for general distribution, but there
*are* some very good sample stacks and scripts available using
revOnline. For my particular purpose, though, I need to build a tree
control and this hasn't made the migration from the old sample stacks
to the samples in revOnline. But *do* check out what's available
there- the promised samples on the web site have yet to materialize.

--
-Mark Wieder
 mwieder at ahsoftware.net