Sorry

aurelien@jetrealisations.fr aurelien at jetrealisations.fr
Sat Oct 30 16:23:02 EDT 2004

That's exactly the answer i needed. Thanks a lot Robert !
I should have described more precisely the problem.
Anyway,

Thnx again !

Cordialy

Aurélien

>More likely the field "price" contains something Rev refuses to
>parse as a number (make sure the field contains exactly a number,
>and nothing other than the number, which might confuse the parser).

My guess is that your price uses comma as decimal separator whereas
Rev expects it to be a period. If your field should display commas
per country convention change

put length(field "myFld") * field "price" into fld "devis"

get fld "price"
replace "," with "." in it
put length(field "myFld") * it into fld "devis"

Robert Brenstein

Aurélien Durand
contact at aureliendurand.com
06.15.50.86.84