Very strange question?

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Fri Oct 29 15:40:19 EDT 2004

K wrote:
> Is is possible to create a script handlers/functions that will catch all un-caught messages? If so how would this work?

When the messageMessages global property is set to true, a script can
catch two new messages, which are fired for each message sent:

messageHandled
messageNotHandled

These are not documented, so officially they may be subject to change.
But I learned about them by poking around in Rev's unlocked scripts, so
if Rev uses 'em their longevity potential seems reasonable.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Media Corporation