Another Menu Question

Mark Talluto userev at canelasoftware.com
Fri Oct 29 13:48:37 EDT 2004

On Oct 29, 2004, at 7:26 AM, Frank D. Engel, Jr. wrote:

> No, that doesn't work.  I did notice now, though, that the keyboard
> shortcuts aren't working in the stack containing the menu bar either.
>
> BTW, I don't want the menu bar to be displayed in the other stacks; I
> just want the keyboard shortcuts to work when they are active.

There is a bug when the mainstack is not the stack that has the group
to be used as the menubar.  Keyboard shortcuts in particular may not
work.  The only workaround is to put together a frontscript to catch
the keyboard shortcuts before Rev gets them and do what you want.

--
Best regards,
Mark Talluto