Printing query

David Squance squance at elkvalley.net
Fri Oct 29 13:43:01 EDT 2004

Apparently not.  The 'answer printer' only applied on the Mac, and I just
changed the script so that the paper size lines would only apply to
windows, restarted RR, and it made no difference.   Besides it worked
before on the Mac as it was, so the printPaperSize didn't screw it up.
Also the docs would imply to me that 'print into' is intended for scaling
a card's contents to fit a particular space.  I don't want it to scale up if
there's more space than needed.

Can anyone tell me how a printer that takes envelopes in the centre vs
one that takes them on one side figures into the numbers?
Dave