SSH and SFTP in RR?

Andre Garzia soapdog at mac.com
Fri Oct 29 11:59:59 EDT 2004

On Oct 28, 2004, at 5:48 PM, Chipp Walters wrote:

> Can FTP be setup to do SSH and/or SFTP in the current version of RR?
>
> TIA,
>
> Chipp

Chipp,

I don't know about SFTP but I saw some tread some time ago about
setting up SSH and FTP with Rev, I remember that it was possible but
you had to make some configuration alterations in the machine, like
issuing lot's of SSH commands to the command line tool of ssh, then,
accessing the ftp. Like you configure ssh to pick your ftp connection
and tunnel it. Is this what you're looking for? ssh tunneled ftp
connections.

Cheers
andre

Andre Alves Garzia ð 2004