Flash Issue

Dion McCormick dion_mccormick at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 28 20:32:21 EDT 2004

I have some existing flash material that I would like
to add to my projects.  Hate to have to re-create that
content....and flash has some great tools (swish) for
creating some cool flash "bits" to add to a project.

Any insights you have are appreciated.  Will try the
Flash 5 item!

dion

>What do you want to do in terms of flash?

On Behalf Of
> Troy Rollins
> Sent: Thursday, October 28, 2004 19:53
> To: How to use Revolution
> Subject: Re: Flash and Revolution - Strange Behavior
>

> On Oct 28, 2004, at 1:43 PM, Dion McCormick wrote:
>
> > Are there things that Quicktime can't handle in
flash?

> ActionScript beyond Flash 5.
>
> You can "export as Flash 5" in recent versions of
Flash, but
> depending on techniques (and components) used in the
Flash
> content, it may or may not work.
> --
> Troy