Capturing Card Info in order to duplicate via script?

John Patten john.patten at sbcusd.k12.ca.us
Thu Oct 28 18:42:29 EDT 2004

Hi All...

Is there a utility that can extract all the card information, such as
buttons, fields, images, etc. ...And get all the relative information about
those objects, such as location, screen, color, title, filename etc. etc.

I'm interested in the idea of a custom player, ... that plays rev stacks off
the web, ...but I was thinking if you could set a fld in a player to run a
script off a text file on a web server, that creates a new card and then the
fields, the fld contents, the buttons, images, image fileanames, etc. etc.
...your player could be what ever you want.

Thing that would make this easier is if there was a utility that could turn
around and "copy" a card and create scripts to develop the card
automatically. Wishful thinking? Could this be done?

Thank you!

--
John Patten
Technology Coordinator