OTT Python

Mark Schonewille europe at ehug.info
Thu Oct 28 11:24:44 EDT 2004

Hugh,

I could do a few simple tests (on MacOS 9), but I wouldn't know
what a colorization scheme for Python would look like. I guess
you won't support that for Python? I just put some Python script
into the Scripter's Scrapbook (without support for Python).
Which features would you like me to test?

Could I also make a request regarding Python? I am looking for
the Python OSA extension for MacOS 9. It is not available on the
internet (really!). Could someone please have a look at the old
floppy disks in the basement or the attic or at the CD with old
software and find this extension for me?

Mark

--

eHUG coordinator
mailto:europe at ehug.info