Wacky Submenu Problem under OS X

Frank D. Engel, Jr. fde101 at fjrhome.net
Thu Oct 28 10:51:54 EDT 2004

Okay, I have a File menu.  The text reads something like this (put
button "File"):

(&Print/P
Print &Labels
	516&0
	516&1
	516&2
	516&3
	516&4
	526&7
	-
	Quick &Reference
-
&Quit/Q

Note that those are indeed tabs, created by Menu Builder/Manager
(Builder in the menu, Manager in the title bar and Bugzilla component
-- and I have other issues concerning this tool, which will make their
way into Bugzilla shortly...)

Anyway, this *should* show up as follows in the menu bar:

Print
Print Labels ->
-
Quit

And the Print Labels submenu should look like:

5160
5161
5162
5163
5164
5267
-
Quick Reference

Correct?  If the menu bar is in the stack window, that is what I get;
however, under OS X at least, putting it in the menu bar at the top of
the screen (which is really where it belongs to begin with) gives me a
File menu that looks like this:

Print
Print Labels
  5160
  5161
  5162
  5163
  5164
  5267   ->

With the Quit option correctly moved to the app menu, and with a "5267"
submenu that looks like this:

-
Quick Reference

Is this something stupid that I am doing, or does this also belong in
Bugzilla?  Has anyone else seen it?

Thank you!

$ ln -s /usr/share/kjvbible /usr/manual
everlasting life.